Friday 29 January 2010

Do you really want to hurt me?

 As the famous "Boy George" once sang, "do you really want to hurt me?" I have been wondering why people have been trying to run me over, while I lollipop.

Was trying to help some small children across the road when I saw a cyclist, from TVU, cycling along the footpath on the other side of the road. I indicated to him that it would be nice to stop and he cycled straight at me. As he passed me, by less than a foot or so, he mouthed something about not being able to see me.

For a short while I had visions of his bike collapsing under him but I put the thought away and look forward to seeing him another day.

The very next day, I was crossing the road when a mini owned by a local estate agents did a similar thing. I was helping families across the road when this cream mini, slowed down and looked like it was going to stop. Then it sped up and stopped with a few inches infront of me.

Its probably unfair to mention them, however they have the same name as the first man.....

I wonder have I go so thin that I can be seen any more? Answers on a postcard