Tuesday 24 August 2010

Emily How did you do in your GCSE's

Well the GSCE results are in and another year of improvement. I imagine that the fact that there has been constant improvement for the last 23 years has not been much of a comfort for the teenagers, and their parents who were waiting biting their nails last year.

I did mine in 1982 and I remember the tension, unbearable, especially as I had just moved to Germany and had to wait another week to get mine as someone had to post them to me. The day they arrived in our letter box, it was a very hot day and I was so excited I rang one of my old teachers to talk about them.

So congratulations to all of you that did your GCSE's I hope that you got the results you were looking for and will get the help you need if they weren't as good as you hoped.