Friday 16 October 2009

Street Pastors Are Go


The first Street Pastors take to the streets tonight.

I won't be with them because my shift is next week, however I will be there in spirit. It is great to see the churches working together in the centre of the town. It is also good to see that we are well supported by the politicos of the town. You can see our Tory MP supporting us, as  I said to him, this will be the first time that he as a Tory has supported Richard McKenzie a Labour man. I won't repeat what he said.

In fact the picture, borrowed from the Evening post shows all the Street Pastors that could be there that evening, with the Police and Politico's that were showing their support for us.
As a competition can you spot the Parties that didn't have Councillor or local activist representation? Clue: LD, G

To read the whole story click here